I mean, we were all inspired by somebody and Blaze is no exception so I'd love to see the racer that inspired him.Read more >
Personally, I'd like to see the Monster Machines as humans.Read more >
I say this because:
- The only time he actually got mad at Crusher was in Stuntmania!
- Zeg hugged Blaze WAY too tight in Truckball Team-Up, (you can even hear in his voice that he was struggling to breathe) yet says NOTHING.
- Another example was in Blaze of Glory when Stripes hugged Blaze as a thank you for saving him. Notice how he didn't talk until Stripes let go? Too tight.
- Darington: Would burn cereal if it was scientifically possible
- Blaze: Chef Ramsay
- Zeg: VERY basic (making a sandwich, pouring cereal, using a microwave)
- Starla: Very good, with a specialty in southern comfort food.
- Watts: ??
- Crusher: Average
- Pickle: ??
- AJ: ??
- Gabby: Basic, but more than Zeg. (Grilled cheese, mac and cheese, etc)
- Stripes: ??
I don't say this in the sense that he'd be too scared; I say this cause he'd probably be constantly face-palming from the dumb decisions horror movie characters make:
- "Sure, I'll buy this house that 7 families were slaughtered in!"
- "I need to run from the killer! Quick, into a room with no means of escape!"
- "I just heard a baby laughing in ny attic? I'm not a parent and my house doesn't even /have/ an attic? Meh, probably nothing."
And many more. -_-Read more >