- Gabby, Stripes, Darington and Zeg don't appear in this episode.
- Going by production order, this is the seventeenth episode of the first season.
- This is the first episode that Blaze and Crusher don't interact or see each other at all.
- This is also the first episode where Crusher doesn't use any cheats.
- This marks the introduction of Crusher and Pickle's comical subplots which are separate from the main story.
- Even though Crusher accidentally causes the earthquake which interferes with Blaze, they never actually see each other throughout the episode.
- When Blaze and Starla use their lassos to save the cows, the raft somehow fixes itself when both pieces stick together. The other half would've floated away if they did this without fastening it first.
- Starla says you have to say "yee-haw" when about to lasso. However, there are times in the episode where she and Blaze don't say "yee-haw" before lassoing, such as when they rescue the cows on the runaway half of the raft and when Blaze saves the little cow from the earthquake.
- Cows cannot fit on rafts in real life, as it would not hold up their weight.
- At the beginning, Blaze claims he never lassoed before but he was seen lassoing in Truckball Team-Up, suggesting this might've taken place before that.