Blaze and the Monster Machines is an app where you can get to play as Blaze.
How to play
Today is Racing Day and Blaze & AJ are getting prepared. You can either swipe left or right or tilt side-to-side tp steer Blaze during races. Avoid adhesion and collect tire chains to create traction.
- The Badlands - Race against Starla & Crusher and avoid obstacles
- Velocityville - Help Blaze overtake Crusher & Darington where these Monster Machines have transformed into race cars
- The Race to the Top of the World - You'll never know what things appear on the road and defeat Zeg & Crusher
- Dragon Island - Drive around stuff that will slow you down and beat Stripes & Crusher
- The Snowy Slopes - Get ready for one cool race with Starla & Crusher
- The Monster Dome - Help Blaze beat Starla & Crusher and avoid stuff like sticky hot fudge
- Trajectory (driving over ramps)
- Adhesion (sticky stuff on the road)
- Force (pushing through barrels, crates, etc.)
- Traction (collecting tire chains)
- Velocity (travelling fast in one direction
- AJ is voiced by Caleel Harris like he was in Season 2.
- The Top of the World, Velocityville and Dragon Island are in-app purchases.
- The first update had a problem. When Starla (or Stripes if you're on Dragon Island) crosses the finish line last, sometimes their names are mixed up. However, this was fixed on the second update.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.